RBE is a tool which helps you over-/underclocking and tuning your recent ATI video card. Unlike other programs as Rivatuner for example, RBE will provide a modified version of your video card's original BIOS that you can flash upon your video card. There is no installation required. Just download the RBE.exe and run it. There is just that one single file. No administrative privileges are required to run RBE, whether you use Windows XP or Vista.
- Fixed bug causing an error message on loading several BIOSes (small ones
like several 3870 X2 BIOSes).
- Added remote control feature for WinFlash to acquire and flash BIOSes
from within RBE. Will be included in the tutorial soon.
- Superior PowerPlay should be available for more 4870 BIOSes now.
- Added link to the tutorial in the menu bar. (Info... Tutorial on how to
use RBE (websource)...)
- Added display for the card's internal voltage table (it's in the clock
- Fixed a bug causing the device ID being written incorrectly if it's
changed in rare cases. Coded this very drunk, there might be bugs... :-/
- Added some nice method one hack signatures (4850, 4870 X2).
- Added a feature for method one overdrive hack signature saving and
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here