HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added support of new nVidia SMBus Host Controllers.
- Updated branding of AMD Family 10h.
- Enhanced nVidia MCP chipset monitoring: added MCP77, MCP78, MCP79, MCP7A, MCP7B support.
- Added nVidia SPP chipset monitoring for C55, C72 and C73.
- Added support of ASUS EPU and EPU2 power consumption monitoring.
- Added preliminary monitoring of DIMM temperature sensor.
- Added ATI FirePRO V3700, V5700, V3750, V8750, V7770, V7760, V8700 Duo, Mobility RADEON HD 4650, 4670, 4850, 4870.
- Major Intel CPU detection rehaul. More precise, added possibility to report QDF/S-Spec, TDP and Tcase_max.
- Enhanced ATI RV730 and M96 support.
- Added possibility to create a short report with only the most important items.
- Added IPMI sensor monitoring support (requires driver or KCS interface).
- Added nVidia GeForce GTS 150, GeForce GT 130, 120, GeForce 9550 GT, 9600 GT, 9600 S, 9700 S, 9800 S, 9850 X, Quadro FX 1800, Quadro FX 380, 580, Quadro NVS 295, Tesla C1060, Quadroplex 2200 D2 and 2200 S4.
- Several other minor updates.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here