Do you use Outlook on more than one computer and want to keep your Outlook data like E-mails, Contacts, Tasks, Notes, Appointments or Journal Entries in sync?
Then you need this software to synchronize Outlook either between different Outlook data files (pst files) or between a Exchange Mailbox and a Outlook data file (pst file).
- Added: Synchronization of deleted folders was enhanced. If you delete a folder on one side then this folder will be deleted on the other side during the synchronization.
If an item was changed or added on the other side then the deleted folder will not be deleted completely on the other side.
The new or changed items will be synchronized and the remaining items will be deleted. This way you don't lose recently changed items.
- Added: In the Preview window you can select or unselect multiple synchronization jobs with the help of a pop-up menu..
- Added: An additional progress bar was added. This way you can see how many folders needs to be processed.
- Improved: The 'Select Outlook data store' window can now be resized. This way you can see long pst file paths.
- Fixed: If the words '<mailto:>' are at the start or at the end of an Email item body then this might lead to a crash.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here