- Fixed Dolby 5.1 support for most sound cards.
- Fixed mission objectives marker after a loading a save game.
- Fixed for difficulty level not changing health when updated.
- Fixed Jackal Tapes and Partner Tapes pages.
- Fixed Field Manuals not unlocking after game mode change.
- Fixed glider key remapping.
- Fixed keyboard controls remapping in single mode that didn't carry into
- Prevent a buddy from getting stuck when healing him while receiving damages.
- Fixed stats of favorite weapon not properly reset between loaded save games.
- Fixed the mortar moving the player through wall.
- When creating a dedicated server with PunkBuster enabled then close it to
create another but this time with PunkBuster disabled, PunkBuster will still be
considered ON, on this new server.
- Display server's IP address in lobby, beside the match’s name (for direct IP
join to work)
- Fixed a problem where a player could get stuck (and couldn’t get killed) after
pressing the interaction key while wounded and getting rescued by a teammate at
the same time.
- Fixed vehicles not being respawned if they were never used.
- A ranked match that is already started will not be listed in the match list.
- Fixed users not being able to see a match if the host switched match mode
after a rank. Prevent the host from changing the server setting in a Ranked
Match through the console.
- Fixed a glitch that could make a player invisible to another.
- Improved match start conditions. Ranked games can now also start if the player
max is attained and everybody but the host is ready.
- Fixed if a user has too many user maps and tries to enter the map rotation
menu in a Player or Ranked match, he would get disconnected.
- Fixed incorrect check for negative values when adjusting diamond count.
- Fixed a problem where a player would render through objects if healing a
wounded playing while being wounded at the same time.
- Fixed players with same name by using identifiers instead of names.
- Always validate the diamond pool after class upgrades, reset or rank up to
avoid getting more diamonds than the player is supposed to for his rank.
- Fixed reload not being interrupted on the host when a client picks a weapon
- Fixed crash when creating a LAN game without a network cable.
- Fixed a random crash when joining a game.
- Fixed to make sure game is minimized in order to show the website when
clicking on ubi.com
- Fixed crash in editor when deleting many objects in very rapid succession.
- Fixed crash in editor during parsing of the map headers.
- Fixed a random crash that could happen when pressing ESC to cancel a Benchmark
- Added CPU Intensive benchmark test run.
- Allow launching the Dedicated Server Launcher in command line.
Program Information Category:
Patches and updates Type:
Free Version: 1.01 Size: 42.3MB Works on: Windows