Weather Watcher is your personal Windows desktop weather station. Automatically retrieve the current conditions, hourly forecast, daily forecast, and detailed forecast as reported by The Weather Channel, severe weather alerts from NWS (US only), and weather maps for over 77,000 cities world-wide. The current conditions can be quickly viewed by holding your mouse pointer over the Weather Watcher system tray icon.
- ADDED: Severe alert sounds to the Weather
Watcher installer (optional install item).
- CHANGED: When clicking the "UPDATE"
button, Weather Watcher will force a weather update -- rather than relying
on the last updated time stamp to determine if an update is necessary.
- CHANGED: Weather Watcher map file
delimiter to "|" to work around international character issues.
- FIXED: "[UPDATED DATETIME]" tag was not
displaying date/time in local format.
- FIXED: When using "General" --> "Start
Weather Watcher when Windows starts" option, Weather Watcher was not always
- FIXED: The skins were not being copied to
the Weather Watcher user settings location on the very first Weather Watcher
- FIXED: All Weather Watcher windows were
loading centered on the desktop after opening and closing the color dialog
box in the "Tray Icon" tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.
- FIXED: When exporting weather data to an
HTM or HTML file, degree symbols are now being converted to HTML characters.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here