FreePOPs is an easily extensible program, which allows access to the most varied resources through the POP3 protocol.
Mainly, it can be used to download mail from the most famous webmails, but it could also be used as an aggregator for RSS feeds and much more. This way it is possible to get all your messages in your favorite email client.
* Added gettext support (thanks blackmoon)
* Added support to Windows Event Logging (lwel module) and smart logging facility (smartlog module)
* CURL library bindings revamped to version 7.18.1 to help the development of the hotmail plugin
* MacOSX startup script fixed, thanks nx2000car
* Too many fixes in plugins to be listed, thanks to all contributors
Internet and communication
Product page: here