If you need a tool that can change your computer's fan speeds, read the temperatures of your motherboard and your hard disk, read voltages and fan speeds and check the status of your hard disk using S.M.A.R.T. or SCSI attributes, then you came to the right place. SpeedFan is the software to go. It is fully configurable and you can create custom events to handle every situation in an automated way. SpeedFan works under Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. SpeedFan works fine on Vista 64 bit too.
- fixed a bug where, after resuming from suspend, fan speeds were not really
- added full support for AMD CD5536 SMBus
- added identification of Fintek F75111R
- fixed an Exotics tab Access Violation
- fixed a bug that caused all of the EVENTS to be lost after entering CONFIGURE
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here