San Andreas Multiplayer 0.2xPosted on Wednesday, Nov 26 2008 @ 13:28 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
SA-MP is a free multiplayer game modification for the PC version of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (tm).
A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X). The
SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect
to 0.2X servers.
This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:
- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incomming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.
Games and patches
Product page: here
Legacy comment system closed, use Disqus
|Re: San Andreas Multiplayer 0.2x |
by Anonymous on Sunday, Nov 21 2010 @ 03:10 CET
|they give you virus|