HostMonitor is a system management tool that continuously monitors servers' availability and performance. In the event of network errors, HostMonitor will alert the network administrator (or even correct the problem when possible) before problems get seriously out of hand. This helps protect your company's data and reduces the likelihood of costly network failures.
* HostMonitor: HMScript supports new command PauseTest
* HostMonitor: undocumented DBFReplySize and DBFAckCmtSize options allow you to set size of 'Reply' and 'AckCmnt' fields of DBF report.
"Undocumented" means the option is not accessible thru GUI. If you want to change size of the fields, you should add "DBFReplySize=" line into [Misc] section of hostmon.ini file (e.g. DBFReplySize=60)
The following issues were resolved:
* HostMonitor: if you import test items from text file using LinkedTo parameter with path to non-existing folder, HostMonitor warns you however it could create link to a non-existing folder. Problem fixed.
Also HostMonitor version 7.74 will check your old HML files and remove such links.
* HostMonitor version 7.70 and 7.72 sometimes could set WaitForMaster status for tests dependant on expression, then it sets correct status within next test probe. Problem fixed.
* RCC: "Choose RMA" dialog could not send "Get Info" request to Active RMA using HostMonitor as proxy. Fixed
Internet and communication
Product page: here