Posted on Tuesday, May 03 2005 @ 22:37:47 CEST by LSDsmurf
- Two known bugs causing NetLimiter client to crash acccidentaly.
- NetLimiter service hangup on system/service shutdown. This bug has been
responsible for lost NetLimiter settings (including firewall rules) after system
- Bug in parsing NetLimiter XML configuration file causing NetLimiter service to
fail to start. For example, this bug was related to some unusual names of
- NetLimiter Client configuration file has been saved unexpectedly to the root
directory (c:) on some systems. Now it is saved into a common data repository.
- Bug causing improper redrawing of the connection view.
- Bug in measuring download speed on some W2K systems (Portion of incoming data
was missed out).
- Options. Now you can set a lot of new options.
For example: disable / enable firewall; set default firewall action; enabled /
disable network autoconfiguration (NetLimiter 2 is now able to configure itself
without user assistance)
- you can configure several user interface options like tray icon etc.
- New visual style which is more suitable for this kind of application. There is
an option to disable it.
- More sensitive traffic rate measurement
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Shareware Version: 2.0a3 Size: 2.02MB Works on: Windows