FontExpert 2009 10.0Posted on Friday, Dec 26 2008 @ 14:35 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
FontExpert 2009 Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties.
1. Create Font Library feature classifies fonts and organizes folders by font family classes.
2. Backup/Restore FontExpert database (with keywords and categories) and Font Groups.
Allows to exchange backup between XP and Vista computers.
3. New printing and print preview with customizable reports.
4. Enhanced Export to HTML feature creates A-Z html album, supports drop shadow in font samples.
5. Search by Panose properties, by Family Style, Width, Weight, Monospaced properties,
by Foundry, by Vendor ID in Database Search view. Search for Panose matches menu command (search for similar fonts).
6. Better performance when processing large number of fonts.
7. "Foundry" and "Vendor ID" columns in the main view (Details view type).
8. "Family Style" column in Find Fonts... results list and in the Windows Fonts view.
9. Better detection of Windows font source files (Show Source Files of Windows Font)
10. Support to raster fonts (.fon) created in new Portable Executable File Format.
11. Anti-aliased drawing of font samples.
12. "Sort by" context menu command (sort by Foundry, By Location, etc.) in the main view.
13. Fixed: Macintosh OpenType/TrueType fonts with the only Macintosh character set
were previewed incorrectly and were drawn as Arial.
14. Other enhancements.
15. Minor issues were fixed.
16. Now FontExpert does not require to start it "As Administrator" on Windows Vista and Windows Vista x64 Edition.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here