As a small and fast PDF viewer, Foxit Reader currently has over 50 million users all around the world. After keeping users waiting for almost two months, Foxit Reader 3.0 has been released and introduces many fascinating new features such as multimedia design and Foxit OnDemand Content Management.
- The annotations added by the typewriter tool will be rotated along with
- Pop up "Mozilla Firefox is not installed" when users failed to install
- May take a long time to open a file in Windows Vista Home version.
- This updated version allows users to delete the advertisements.
- The Auto-Rotate feature may be unavailable when printing with Snapshot
- Go back to the default settings of the printer properties when users
reopen the PDF files.
- This updated version will choose to print documents in actual size mode
or fit to paper mode based on the default settings in the print dialog box
with Command lines.
- Page numbers are printed in a disorderly way when printing multiple
copies in double-side mode.
- The slow launch speed when running Foxit Reader for the first time after
the system startup.
Tools and Utilities
3.0 build 1222
Product page: here