VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms (95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
* Command line: MPEG parser status dialog ate Ctrl+C/Break.
* Command line: Ctrl+C/Break while running the job queue (/r) now skips the
rest of the queue.
* PluginAPI: DetectBySignature() now receives correct file size instead of
* PluginAPI: Fixed frame tracking bug in default video decoder object that
caused intermittent failures.
* JobControl: Command-line run (/r) was broken by retry logic (since 1.8.7).
* Filters: Blur and Blur More no longer write broken config lines into
scripts (since 1.8.0).
1.8.8 Build 30091
Product page: here