Using ChrisTWEAK you can tune and optimize your capture device(s) driver settings and more.
While using your favorite capture software or TV
application, ChrisTWEAK lets you change any setting in the capture device driver
in order to improve TV experience, such as :
You can also adjust these settings without having your
TV application or capture software running.
- Image settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness)
- Video standard ( PAL, NTSC, SECAM etc.)
- Image Prefilter Settings (Dynamic Noise Reduction) available only for
Hauppauge PVR 150/250/350/USB2/500, ATI Theater 550 PRO, TV Cards with
Blackbird and Falcon Conexant Chipset ( Leadtek PVR 2000, Prolink Pixelview
PlayTV@P7000, Provideo PV258 Series and others).
- Sound mode (mono, stereo or dual)
- TV channel number and country channel table
- Video and audio input
Minor optimizations to MPEG hardware encoder prefilter settings.
Other small fixes and improvements.
Product page: here