HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap™) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool!
- Updated user interface with several "skins" to choose from on the
"Options" menu - "Application Look".
- Image tabs may be configured to be positioned above or below the image
area, have different colors and properties. Right-click on a tab displays a
short menu to close or save an image and to customize the tabs.
- Corrected auto-scroll to work with Google Chrome browser.
- Added File/Save command to the menu (in addition to "Save As..." that
was always there)
- Moved "Close All" command from Window to File menu.
- Corrected a bug that caused sometimes HyperSnap to print multiple copies
of an image, when only one copy print was requested.
- Automatic capture processing, such as converting to black & white,
substituting colors, adding a shade or frame, inserting stamps - will turned
off and you need to manually turn it on when you exit and restart HyperSnap.
If you do need to preserve these options at all times, add "-ra" command
line option to the shortcut you use to start HyperSnap (see online help,
"Command line usage" chapter).
Product page: here