Backup and synchronize files with media you are already familiar with: hard drives, removable drives, or network drives. Backup, mirror disks, or add file versioning capability to Windows.
- Added "name" to rules for easier identification.
- Added ability to run rules via name using command line parameters.
- Changed the way alerts and file statistics are handled when running
backup groups and rules.
- Fixed several problems with filenames containing pound (#) and Unicode
- Fixed several issues with synchronization mode.
- Fixed bug preventing some option settings from being saved.
- Fixed bug with some erroneous Unable to Rename and Unable to Delete
- Fixed bug with old file revisions not being deleted properly.
- Fixed "out of resources" and "stack overflow" bugs when resizing or
moving the main window.
- Fixed a few log display issues.
- Modified installer script to implicitly set permissions on FileBack PC
- Changed method for reporting fatal errors to not use email client.
- Fixed an issue with the attached log data in email and other
notifications when sent as part of a rule.
- Fixed several issues with the improved Auto-Backup on Change feature
introduced in September 2008 release.
- Improved overall product stability.
- Set automatic update feature to redirect to our web site for updates
when running on Vista/2008 with User Account Control turned on.
Tools and Utilities
4.1 January 20
Product page: here