Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews!
Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality animations for web sites.
As Adobe Flash® has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash.
- Added Flash 9 export with AS3 (actionscript 3) capability -- additional
work is still required to get most public packages to run.
- Added a new set of components that are AS3-based -- Media Player, Slide
Show, Content Pane, List Box, Combo Box, Check Box, Push Button, Slider,
Scroll Bar, Switch, Spectrum Analyzer, Rich Text Editor, Date Chooser, Color
Picker, Knob and a few more (Tooltip, Tree List, Radio Group, Drag
Container, and Accordion) which are not integrated yet with the gui.
- Included a 3D package called Necro3D in Bin/AS3/Classes.
- Replaced many of the program icons for a cleaner look.
- Improved the action script editor environment with frame navigation,
more informative error messages, an icon linked to package documentation.
- Added additional AS3-based preloaders.
- In the swf export screen, added a display of files that need to reside
on the server.
swf file in the html file.
- Added Movie Loop option in a second place under Movie menu bar.
- Added Clear Edit Buffer option under Edit menu bar.
- Added a Cleanup option in the Symbol Library.
- Added a Binaries tab in the Symbol Library accessible from the action
- Added a skinned dynamic text scroll bar.
- Added saving of Numeric Transform dialog position.
- Added full screen mode as a html export option.
- Changed default for movie looping from true to false.
- Increased a swf export buffer from 2Mb to 3Mb.
- Fixed motion scripts and web interfaces that weren't Flash 8 compatible.
- Fixed a round off problem in displaying objects on the stage with zoom
greater than 1.
- Fixed a refresh problem with the Symbol Library when a new project is
Product page: here