Process Hacker is a tool for viewing and manipulating processes and their threads, modules, memory and handles, and viewing and editing services. It can also read/write process memory and search through process memory using literal bytes or regular expressions.
* Network tab - shows current network connections
* KProcessHacker - an experimental kernel-mode driver for Process Hacker which
finally enables Process Hacker to display all file handles without freezing
* Can protect and unprotect processes (Vista's DRM protection)
* System Information menu item in the tray icon menu
* Hide when minimized option
* Now resolves device names into drive letters - e.g.
* Properly verifies system components instead of just checking file permissions
* Configurable dangerous-process-names highlighting
* Added protection against PEB file name spoofing
* Customizable fonts
* Command line switch: -m to hide Process Hacker
* Nice relative times - "2 seconds ago", "14 minutes and 33 seconds ago", etc.
* Displays service descriptions, dependencies, and dependents
* Offers to reset settings if they are corrupt
* Bug #2527154 - "Process Hacker crashes on Win XP"
* Small UI enabling/disabling fixes
* Now the process tree and service list update instantly after
starting Process Hacker instead of waiting
* Random "Generic GDI+ Error" exceptions
* Small performance improvements
* Now shows proper command lines of programs where they contain null characters
* Handle filter actually works now
* Relative RunDLL targets
* Handle leaks with threads
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 126.96.36.199 Size: 624KB Works on: Windows