HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 295.
- Fixed corruption of sensor icons in tray after longer time.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 285, Quadro FX 3800, GeForce 8200M, 9100, 9200,
GF100, HICx16 + Graphics, GT212, GT214, GT215, GT216, GT218.
- Added possibility to rename sensor labels.
- Added support of Logitech G15 series LCD monitor - possibility to
display sensor values.
- Added recognition of Intel GS40 chipset.
- Enhanced sensor configuration.
- Enhanced support of Havendale/Auburndale and Arrandale.
- Added Supermicro X8DTN SMBus SPD mux support for complete memory module
- Fixed reporting of unlimited Nehalem QPI and Memory Controller clock.
- Added ATI FireStream 9250, FireStream 9270, Mobility RADEON HD 4850 X2,
RV740, M93, M97.
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here