Real Temp 3.00Posted on Friday, Feb 06 2009 @ 14:48 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
RealTemp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, dual Core and quad Core processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TjMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TjMax will decrease. If it reaches zero your processor will start to throttle or slow down so obviously maximizing your distance away from TjMax will help your computer to run at full speed and more reliably too.
* Core i7 temperature and frequency support including Turbo mode.
* NVIDIA temperature reporting with highest GPU temperature displayed in SLI mode.
* Ability to run a file or shutdown based on user defined alarm temperature.
* Updated interface with modern XP / Vista style and border in Mini Mode.
* Start Minimized Vista issues finally fixed.
* New RivaTuner plug-in support.
* Extra information on the main screen and the retirement of the toggle button.
* Switch to UNICODE for better international support.
* Adjustable GUI colors and bold System Tray font option.
* TJMax updated based on new Intel documentation and further testing.
* Calibration formula simplified.
* All new CPU Cool Down Test for a more thorough look at your sensors.
* Clock Modulation & Minimize on Close options.
* New CPU Load meter, log file headings and Distance to TJMax in the System Tray.
* 101 other improvements including initial Windows 7 Beta support.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here