UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for Windows Platform. It is very fast, because the defragmenting is done by kernel-mode driver. There are three interface available : Graphical, Console and Native.
1. Debug logging feature. Program writes debugging information to %windir%UltraDefraglogs directory.
2. Many Important 64bit (x64) version bugs were fixed and well tested.
3. Single File or Directory defragmentation ability added. Now you can select any File or Folder in Explorer and choose the appropriate context menu item to defragment them.
4. Console and native programs are much faster now. Set program's filter to exclude unwanted files and folders from the analysis.
5. GUI program was translated into the following languages: Czech, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (AR)
6. GUI design was improved.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here