NewsBin Pro downloads files from Usenet Newsgroups as fast as your internet connection will allow. It automatically combines complicated multi-part binary posts to create one file and includes many options for organizing your downloaded files.
- Downloads binary posts from Usenet newsgroups.
Supports yEnc, UUEncoded and Mime encoded posts. BinHex encoded posts are
supported by saving into a separate file for processing by a third party
- Compact View: combines all the posts in
each RAR set into one line.
- Built in RAR Processing: AutoPAR combines
split RAR files and QuickPAR/Master Splitter (QPMS) files, repairs if
needed, and extracts the contents.
- Internet Search: Optional service, search
our database over the Internet for Usenet posts.
- Local Search: Search downloaded headers on
- SSL Support: Be secure when using news
servers providing SSL connections.
- Custom Post Lists: move selected posts
into a post list with your customized settings for processing.
- NZB File Support: automatically loads NZB
files, or click and drag.
- MP3 Organizer: use MP3 tags to organize by
albums and artist.
- On-the-fly Download Prioritization: get
the important stuff first.
- Multiple Server Support: configure
multiple news servers for simultaneous use.
- Automatic Download Mode: Configurable per
newsgroup to automatically download files while you sleep.
- Dual Core support: Makes use of multiple
processor systems, or CPUs with Hyperthreading
- Advanced Download Management: use the
Scratch list to park posts for downloading later
- Automatic Header Updates: always have the
most recent headers available for browsing.
- Newsgroup Organization Features:
act on an individual group or a group of groups.
- Optimal Resource Management: uses
significantly less RAM than versions prior to 5.42
- Image Database and Viewer: store images to
a database and view with built-in viewer.
- Posting Capabilities: Post requests, short
text messages, and files to the newsgroups.
- Customization: Apply different color
schemes to identify post status, minimize to system tray.
Internet and communication
5.50 build 9337
Product page: here