RJ TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more. The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files.
- Alt + Selection with mouse activates column mode.
- Ctrl + F open and close the search pane (bottom-bar).
- Some small visual changes with themes.
- An issue with FTP and the warning if a file has been changed by an
- Open command prompt from the tools menu could cause an error.
- The text cursor vanish in word wrap mode when you hit return.
- Tool hints in "General" tab not showing.
- Upstart issue if the FTP tab is active, but hidden.
- Several print (preview) issues.
- An error when typing (.
- Several FTP settings issues.
- Edit macro (quick macro) issue.
- Selecting line in word wrap mode using mouse click in the left
- Double click on file shortcut in explorer tab will now open the
- It was possible to have a blank tool button.
- Search origin wrong after replace.
- Html Tidy not working.
- Selection bug.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here