BS.Player - the best multimedia player (DivX, HD and AVC video, movie, audio, DVD) in the world! BS.Player ™ is used by more than 70 millions of multi media users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 world languages. All downloaded versions of our FREE version exceed the sum of all downloads of competitive media players and payable DivX or DVD players. Because it does not use much of the CPU processing resources for multimedia playback it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers. Now, you can finally enjoy the playback of HD DVD and AVCHD movies of the highest quality with minimal system requirements. BS.Player can playback any YouTube movie directly from the internet and save it to local disk.
- added A-B repeat playback mode, BS.Player will loop marked section from A to B
indefinitely until play mode is changed, default shortcut key is "R"
- media files in RAR archives along with subtitles and other files will now be
properly detected and played, also subtitles in those archives will now be
- added possibility to assign multimedia keys to every action
- improved ID3 tag editor in Media Library including display of embedded lyrics
in mp3 files
- BS.Player will now ask if you want to continue playing from last position if
'Remember movie position' option is enabled
- support for high quality YouTube videos (only in PRO version). BS.Player PRO
will try to play YouTube stream in following order of availability: HD, High
quality and Normal quality. BS.Player 2.35 has full functionality as YouTube
player and as YouTube downloader, for any YouTube
- Embedded pictures in mp3 audio files will be displayed in Media Library in
window BS.Info and can be displayed with double click on a image.
- Explorer context menus (Open, Enqueue...) can now be disabled from
- all files specified at command line will now be played and not just the first
- added default shortcuts for increase/ decrease font size "Ctrl + Num+" and
"Ctrl + Num-"
- 'play' action will now reset playback rate to normal
- fixed Vobsub positioning problem
- fixed crash when DEP was enabled under XP SP2+ and Vista
- sometimes added file extension was ignored in 'Open directory' function
- problem with frame capture file name format, random id was used if there was
- 'Extend picture to' option, sometimes wrong aspect ratio was used
- sometimes files that were drag&dropped to BS.Player were added twice
- some other minor bug fixes and changes
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 2.35 build 985 Size: 10.2MB Works on: Windows