OCCT (stands for "OverClock Checking Tool) is a CPU and RAM stability testing program.
- Now compatible with GeForce cards with more than 512MB under Vista (A
Cuda bugs was encountered, but i found a workaround)
- Now 4 times faster (thanks to a switch to Cuda 2.1 which came with
bugfixes in the SDK - new prerequisites though)
- The test cannot be run on GeForce 7 or lower anymore
- OCCT now saves monitoring sensor based on sensor names when available,
not on position in a list. Thus, when a sensor disappear, OCCT configuration
- Engine has been updated - new CPU support,...
- the maximpum CPU temp can now be set at a temp higher than 99°C (before,
it could be done, but it was reset upon reloading OCCT at 80°C)
- Arabic and Romanian support have been added
- Italian have been updated
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here