µTorrent 1.9 build 14659 alphaPosted on Thursday, Feb 26 2009 @ 21:55 CET by Thomas De Maesschalck
Small and fast torrent client. Changelog:
- Change: uTP variable packet sizes (decreases overhead)
- Change: added code for handing bundles with the bundle type encoded in the bundle
- Change: modified the bundle code to unconditionally pop up dialog box
- Change: modified installer to remove the extra 32 bytes for the bundle type when installing from bundle
- Change: added checkbox to the build torrent dialog so the user has the option not to rearrange the file order.
- Change: Modified the string for the "Start Seeding" checkbox to use 't' as the shortcut since 's' was being used by "Create and Save As..."
- Change: lengthen "About" dialog
- Fix: no longer shows "make this your default .torrent handler" when running a bundle
Internet and communication
1.9 build 14659 alpha
Product page: here