Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso's ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved programs won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
- Fix.Installer: Fixed second, redundant query for language selection in
Vista+ /w UAC.
- Fix.Localization: Changed much internal string handling to unicode.
- Fix.Localization: Fixed installer component names in Japanese
- Fix.Localization: Fixed update checker not translated in Japanese.
- Fix.InstallHelper: (XP/2k only) Fixed preservation of last selected
rights assignment between installs.
- Change.InstallHelper: Default rights assignment to highest when running
the core engine as a service, and disable normal rights selection.
- Change.AdvancedTools: Merged TweakScheduler and VistaMMSC resources into
main resource module.
- Change.AdvancedTools: Readied TweakScheduler for localization.
- Change.AdvancedTools: Readied VistaMMSC for localization.
- Addition.Localization: Added Serbian language by Оzzii, српски.
- Addition.GUI: Added new 48x48 @ 24bpp application/shell icon, by Vitor
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here