Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer. It can show you the threads (with symbols), modules, memory regions, handles and token of processes. It has detailed graphs that show CPU usage, memory usage and I/O activity. It can even change the DEP status of some processes and protect/unprotect them!
* #2596502 - "Add access keys"
* #2596509 - "Double click on mutant-->Open properties window"
* #2596512 - "General tab window goes in the background"
* #2600995 - "Improvements to Help file"
* #2602538 - "Move some options to new window"
* #2602553 - "Add access key for Help"
* #2602606 - "Display a warning when running on 64bit WIN"
* #2605000 - "Add descriptions to some buttons"
* #2605133 - "Add access key to Log"
* #2605140 - "Save Log-->Suggest Log.txt"
* #2605146 - "When you open Log, the entries shouldn't be selected"
* #2605148 - "CSR Processes: Add select all and/or ctrl+A"
* #2605158 - "Log: Add Copy to clipboard and ctrl+A"
* #2605167 - "Add "Hide When Closed" option"
* #2608710 - "Notifications menu improvements"
* #2608801 - "Add Shutdown options"
* #2609039 - "Use thousands separator"
* #2613838 - "Add process' icon before process' name in process' window"
* #2615707 - "Improvements to Log"
* #2617637 - "Help file improvements No2"
* #2617691 - "Add option to replace task manager with Process Hacker"
* #2628961 - "Add ctrl+A in Services and Network window"
* #2628967 - "Add ctrl+C in Processes, Services and Network window"
* #2642505 - "Make some columns' size bigger"
* KProcessHacker is now enabled by default
* KProcessHacker now supports multiple clients at one time
* Process termination now uses KProcessHacker
* Process Hacker can now use KProcessHacker under a limited user account if it
loaded, giving it full admin-like permissions to processes
* Process Hacker no longer requires UAC elevation - instead, there are two extra
menu items, "Run As Administrator..." and "Show Details for All Processes". It
also automatically prompts for elevation for specific tasks.
* "Run" function
* "Restart" function
* "Set Token" function for Windows XP
* "Verify File Signature" function
* "Re-analyze" function
* Around 50% reduction in CPU usage
* Specific highlighting can be enabled/disabled
* CSR Processes tool - displays hidden processes (this does not detect Hacker
Defender but does detect simple kernel-mode rootkits)
* Processes list in the notification icon menu, for quick actions on processes
* Options window has a detailed description for each setting
* Process window has descriptions for each field
* File processing (signature verification, checks for packed images) is now
asynchronous. This means that there are no more delays when starting
* Notification icon looks better and shows both user and kernel time
* GDI and USER handle counts
* Terminator's TT2 test is more effective now
* Bug #2553406 - "COMException: Class not registered"
* Bug #2601383 - "Threads' column's width is not remembered."
* Bug #2612242 - "CPU usage > 100%"
* Bug #2615591 - "Bug with Show one graph per cpu?"
* Limited user account weirdness
* No longer deletes the KProcessHacker service if it's already started
* Memory searching now uses KProcessHacker if possible
* Incorrect labeling of process files which can't be read (due to permissions)
* Insane memory usage on Windows XP
* Now uses the proper method of detecting .NET processes
* System Information now runs on a separate thread
* Disables "Show one graph per CPU" in System Information if there is only one
* Process tree weirdness for users with limited privileges
* CPU usage is now correctly displayed in graphs - K+U are not overlayed anymore
* "Require signatures for" names are now forced to be lower-case
* "Hide handles with no name" is now unique to each process window -
changing it in one window does not affect others
* Dialog/input boxes are now more consistent
* Very old bug where the refresh interval isn't applied at startup
* Displays-2-more-processes-than-actual-number bug
* System Information screwing up when the user tries to open it when it's
* "a hour" -> "an hour", "yesterday ago" -> "a day ago"
* Handle leaks in the process window, thread window, handle list and process
* GDI+ handle leaks in the icon menu
* PH window is permanently offscreen if it is hidden when minimized
* Process colors not being refreshed when items are removed
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 184.108.40.206 Size: 798KB Works on: Windows