PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Added a new menu option for installing BurnInTest to a USB drive.
- Evaluation of BurnInTest from a USB drive installation (or a BartPE
installation) no longer requires a trial license key.
- When BurnInTest is run from a USB drive, the default user directory is
now automatically changed to the BurnInTest directory on the USB drive (the
"/p" option required in V5.x is no longer needed for this scenario).
- The Video Playback test now supports .wmv files, and by default Windows
Vista sample files are selected when Vista is used.
- Improved CPU information detection and display (particularly for newer
- Running a Post-Test batch file (.bat) application now supports user
specified parameters such as $RESULT. Previously this was only supported for
- Correction to the check whether there is a new version of BurnInTest
- Correction for the Parallel port test failing on 2nd and subsequent runs
in certain circumstances.
- Minor corrections and improvements.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 build 1002
Product page: here