HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed reporting of temperatures for ADT7473 sensor on nVidia GPUs.
- Added preserving of sensor settings.
- Added preliminary Jasper Forest support.
- Fixed Poulsbo memory timings.
- Enhanced memory timings for some chipsets.
- Added preliminary Nuvoton W83795G/ADG HW monitor support.
- Updated reporting of PCI Express slots in system.
- Changed reporting of QDF only for ES and SSPEC for Productions parts
- Improved identification of Yorkfield and Wolfdale-DP reduced-TDP CPUs
and Penryn SFF platforms.
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
2.38 build 207
Product page: here