* Parachuting drop speed has been increased.
* Aircraft Return To Base speed boost reduced to 25% from 50%.
* Allied Vindicator (unupgraded) reload time increased to 10s from 5s
* Allied Vindicator (upgraded) reload time increased to 7s from 3.5s.
* Allied Apollo speed reduced to 225 from 250.
* Allied Apollo now twice as vulnerable to attack from units other than the Mig,
Tengu, and other Apollos.
* Allied Apollo ammo reduced by 25%.
* Allied Century Bomber reload time increased by 50%
* Allied Multigunner Turret (ungarrisoned) damage versus infantry reduced by
* Allied Multigunner Turret (Peacekeeper Garrisoned) has had its accuracy
* Allied IFV cost reduced to 800 from 900.
* Allied Aircraft Carrier drone health doubled.
* Allied Assault Destroy build cost reduced to 1500 from 1800.
* Japan Burst Drone vulnerability to FLAK & AUTO CANNON damage reduced by 25%.
* Japan Imperial Warrior armor penalty while Bonzai Charging removed.
* Japan Balloon Bomb reload time now increases based on its level.
* Japan Final Squadron reload time now increases based on its level.
* Japan Enhanced Kamikaze damage done to friendly units reduced by 50%
* Japan Defender-VX base defense unpack time halved.
* Japan Defender-VX base defense transform cool-down time reduced to 2 seconds
* Japanese Production Structures (Barracks, Naval Yard, War Factory) gain 25%
health with each tech level purchased.
* Japan Barracks Egg cost decreased to 500 from 750.
* Japan Barracks T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
* Japan Power Plant cost reduced to 800 from 1000.
* Japan Naval Yard T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
* Japan War Factory T3 upgrade build time reduced to 30s from 60s.
* Japan Mainframe Core build cost decreased to 2500 from 3000.
* Japan Mainframe Core unpack time increased to 30s from 16s.
* Japan Shogun Battleship health reduced to 1500 from 2000.
* Soviet Bullfrog Man-Cannon launch speed increased.
* Soviet Conscript gun damage increased by 25%.
* Soviet Tesla Trooper pre attack delay reduced by 1 second.
* Soviet MiG speed reduced to 210 from 225.
* Soviet MiGs now twice as vulnerable to attack from units other than the Mig,
Tengu, and other Apollos.
* Soviet Ultratorpedo damage reduced to 300 from 400. Damage now tapers to 100
at the edge of the blast radius.
* Soviet Twinblade health reduced to 500 from 600.
User Interface Enhancements
* 2v2 automatch now allows players to specify a teammate for ranked 2v2 matches.
* Added support for Elo ratings, a score that starts at 1500 and rises or falls
based on wins and loses. This allows players to more accurately gauge their
opponents’ skill level.
* Automatch now allows players to specify how much their opponents’ rating may
differ from their own, ensuring competitors are adequately similar in skill.
* Your personal ladder rank and rating for both 1v1 and 2v2 ranked games is now
displayed on the automatch screen.
* All players’ ladder ranks are now displayed on the loading screen.
* Added 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 lobbies.
* Added “Player Defeated” audio events for games involving 3 or more players
* The friends list is now sorted alphabetically.
* Clicking a player’s name in a multiplayer lobby will now start a whisper to
* Hovering over a player’s name in a multiplayer lobby will now also display
that persons 1v1 rating.
* Modified the text displayed after a player disconnects to advise that
grievances be filed in the sticky thread at the official Red Alert 3 forums.
* The multiplayer login screen will now remember your last successful username
and online ID.
* The game will now check for patches at startup, and not just when playing
* There is now a fast forward button in replays (the “>” key will still work as
* Fixed a bug that would cause ore collectors to stop gathering when a building
with repair drones was placed while the collector was docked at the ore node.
* Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when left idle in a high
population online lobby for an extended period of time.
* Fixed a bug that caused garrisoning units to follow a twinblade from the
ground if a stop command was given to the twinblade during the garrison.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed walls and wall hubs to be built on spaces
occupied by enemy infantry.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed multiple walls to be built simultaneously.
* Fixed an exploit that granted credits and an engineer withoutdestorying the
MCV when sold.
* Fixed an exploit that allowed Allies to build instantly via cryocopter and
* Fixed a desync that may have occured while loading an online co-op game.
Program Information Category:
Games and patches Type:
Free Version: 1.08 Size: 183MB Works on: Windows