Tyan Thunder K8S Pro 3.02Posted on Tuesday, May 10 2005 @ 18:22 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Tyan Thunder K8S Pro 3.02
- Fixed the onboard Sil3114 SATA RAID driver rebooting in WinXP when a P2P
bridge capable PCI card was installed (e.g. Osprey Video, ARC-1120 SATA Raid
Card and etc.).
Note: Users have to change the PCI BUS scan order to see this change inacted
- Fixed an issue where the console sometimes can not receive data when in console redirect mode
- Adjusted the Auto Fan Speed Control behavior
- Implemented the AMD PowerNow! features
- Addressed an issue where Ex stepping were not being detected properly and the 1.0GHz HT link speed was not set correctly
- Addressed an issue where the DIMM memory size report was not accurate
- Fixed an issue where 4 RaidCore SATA Raid cards would hang during the POST at "Checking NVRAM.."
Product page: here