Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL Licence.
1. Add Line change state vertical bar.
2. Drop (or open in dos command line) a directory in Notepad++ to open all files
in the directory recursively.
3. Add "Find all in current file" feature.
4. (Most of) Find/replace dialog settings are remembered.
5. Add a hidden setting (dlgAlwaysVisible in config.xml) to allow user set it
manually to not hide the Find/Replace dialog if any result found.
6. Fix uncomment block erasing first character bug.
7. Enlarge some strings displayed zone for the translation.
8. Fix ESC key for column mode behaviour.
9. Fix read only file SaveAs bug.
10. Change behaviour : no popup dialog while closing an unsaved empty untitled
11. Changing "Search result" stylers via Styler Configurator takes visual effect
on the fly now.
12. Fix for L_EXTERNAL in loadSession.
13. Variable $(CURRENT_WORD) is enlarged to 2039 charraters.
14. Fix the bug the Notepad++ is launched several instances but show nothing.
15. Fix Find in files regression : The result panel doesn't show Unicode
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 5.3 Size: 2.48MB Works on: Windows