jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability.
- Added an option to detach the Message Windows. If detached, you will see
only one shared message window that receives all the messages (of all the
tools), and that can be moved and resized freely.
- Fixed a few cosmetic bugs introduced by the previous update's new
Registry Cleaner result list component.
- Improved the program's debug mode to produce more detailed debug logs,
also added a new debug feature called Color Debug System, and the ability to
filter the information added to the Debug Log.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous update that caused the program to
report an error message when starting in 64 bit systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused PowerTools not always to ask whether user wants
to rebuild the caches if the user had used Settings > Maintenance > Flush
- Improved the way PowerTools' selection features (e.g. Select All)
handles long lists.
- Improved product's Safety Net feature that warns the user if the user
attempts to delete any critical system files or registry entries.
- Improved the Registry Cleaner's performance on modern multi-core based
- Fixed a cosmetic bug from the Registry Cleaner that caused the tool to
display the currently selected key's information sometimes wrong in the top
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused the File Tool's list of files to
flicker during certain operations when processing a large list of files.
- Fixed a rather serious bug that caused the product sometimes not to
accept a perfectly valid license file.
- Improved the speed in which the Backup Tool opens, you will notice a
clear difference especially if you have many backups.
- Fixed a bug that caused the columns of the Backup Tool to be incorrectly
- Fixed a bug that caused certain tools sometimes to report "nothing
selected" error even if you had just selected an item to be, for example,
- Fixed a few non-working Abort buttons.
- Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner engine that caused certain errors
to be filtered out (i.e. not listed as errors) by one of the engine's safety
- Added the following new translations of the product: Danish, French,
Italian, Korean, Latvian, Swedish
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here