EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
- Support for up to 8 GPUs in the Hardware Monitoring module.
- Support for the latest graphics processors: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570,
nVIDIA GeForce GT 140, nVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 295.
- Support for Intel Pentium E32xx Series processors.
- GPGPU support for ATI Stream v1.4 API.
- Improved IPMI event log and sensor information.
- Improved Dell SMI sensor support.
- Improved support for VIA Nano CPU and VIA VX800 chipsets.
- Fixed diode temperature measurement on 65nm AMD K8 processors.
- Fixed benchmark results on EIST (Enhanced Intel SpeedStep) capable Intel
- Fixed Sidebar Gadgets enumeration under 64-bit Windows.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here