LanHelper is a network management software for Windows servers and workstations which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owing to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows network administrators to administer numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs are available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems.
* Added: Shares management.
* Added: Data export feature for the tree control on the View tab of Uses dialog, Services dialog, etc. Export data of users, groups, services, shares, scheduled tasks sessions to text file, XML file, etc.
* Fixed: Cannot specify blank description when set properties on Users management and Groups management.
* Fixed: A bug of one LanHelper Integrated Command, Capture Screen.
* Removed: Lock Mouse, Lock Keyboard from LanHelper Integrated Command due to security issue. If LanHelper users require these features, please download the version 1.83 of this network management software from home page.
Internet and communication
Product page: here