PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Changed the 2D video memory test default to test local video memory,
rather than testing any system RAM used as Video memory as well. With this
setting, the memory test should be used to test the System RAM.
- The 2D video memory test data is now pre-committed to memory, improving
memory management during the testing.
- Minor tuning to the management of RAM for the memory test, especially
for when the 2D video memory test uses a lot of system RAM.
- Correction to the Disk Test, Test all disks, where on restarting
BurnInTest, all disks may not be selected.
- Improvements to the Raw disk test and corrections for Physical disks
numbered 10 and above.
- New error introduced for the case where a Physical disk is configured to
be tested but does not exist on the system.
- Correction to logging script "LOG" commands.
- Correction to the display/logging of the "Notes" field.
- Correction to the test setup window where the Printer duty cycle could
be impacted by the setting of the CPU duty cycle.
- Improved portability of configuration files between systems for the Disk
Tools and Utilities
6.0 build 1007
Product page: here