Call of Duty: World at War 1.4Posted on Saturday, Apr 11 2009 @ 20:10 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
Download: Call of Duty: World at War 1.4
- 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
- Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt!
- Improved spawning logic.
- Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
- Mods: IWD's can be placed in the usermaps folder.
- Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
- Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
- Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
- Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
- "Bayonet jumping" has been disabled.
Games and patches
Product page: here