jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability.
- Fixed a rather serious problem introduced in build 550 that caused the
program sometimes to create invalid backup files of certain registry data.
This version both fixes the problem so it no longer occurs, but also
automatically fixes all the created incorrect backup files when restored.
- Improved the main window's GUI to support long text captions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Delete keyboard button not to work on all
tools, such as the Registry Cleaner.
- Added Select > Highlighted back to the Registry Cleaner.
- Fixed a bug that caused program's windows to change size after using the
- Fixed a bug that caused Full Row Select and Unselect features not to
work properly with the Registry Cleaner.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Cleaner not to start if there was a
certain error in the currently used translation, the problem affected at
least the Italian translation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Software Uninstaller to hang when
uninstalling certain large applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate data to be added to the Debug Log,
this resulted very large log files.
- Added Finnish translation.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here