Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
- Added support for the following codecs in VoIP
sniffer: G722, Speex-16Khz, Speex-32Khz, AMR-NB, AMR-WB.
- Added Certificate Collector ability to generate self-signed or chained fake
- Added certificate format conversion function (from PKCS#12 to PEM).
- Added support for Licensing Mode Terminal Server connections in APR-RDP
- Added channel hopping capability on A, BG and ABG channels in Passive Wireless
- Added support for A channels in Passive Wireless Sniffer.
- Added automatic detection of RX/TX ABG channels for AirPcap NX adapters.
- WEP ARP Injection thread now avoid sending packets to disassociated stations.
- AirPcap library upgrade to version 4.0.0 (to support the new AirPcap NX
adapters from CACE Technologies).
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1 beta 5.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8j.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here