|There are currently 146 people online.
Download: WinSCP 4.1.9
Free SFTP, FTP and SCP client for Windows.
- Back-propagates some improvements
and fixes from
4.2 beta release:
- Workaround for problem with
server corrupting remote file if resumed transfer fails again.
- Errors while keeping session
alive with FTP
protocol are ignored.
- Bug fix: When synchronizing
timestamps of local files, update of non-existing local files was
- Bug fix: When name of
destination remote file was changed on overwrite confirmation
dialog, timestamps and permissions were yet set on the original
- Bug fix: Change of name of
destination remote file on overwrite confirmation dialog was not
reflected properly for resumable file transfers (SFTP
- Bug fix: Failure during dummy
listing of remote directory with
FTP as form of
keepalive, while error message of failed regular directory listing
- Bug fix: Failure after closing
- Bug fix: Infinite loop when
-a switch fails.
- Bug fix: Paste in an internal
editor could not be undone.
- Bug fix: Script switch
-preservetime did not work.
- Bug fix: Repetitive prompts for
adding bookmark when switching between “bookmark” and “location
- Bug fix: Suspending background
transfer was not working with
- Bug fix: Occasional failure when
showing main window.
- Bug fix: Status bar on log file
window always indicated no log file.
- Bug fix: Just leaved directory
was not focused in file panel when paths as reported by remote
server ended with slash.
- Bug fix: Opening session in
PuTTY was not working for ad-hoc sessions.
- Bug fix: Incorrectly
character in session specification may caused the session to be
- Bug fix: Failure of
authentication was not shown on authentication dialog with
- Bug fix: Directories with no
transferred files were not created on upload with
- Back-propagates some improvements
and fixes from upcoming 4.2.2 release:
- Improved logging of
events and errors.
- Password for tunnel session is
also remembered for background transfers.
- Timestamps of local and remote
file are compared with respect to their precision when transferring
updated files only.
- Bug fix: File selection was
broken after sorting on Windows Vista.
- Bug fix: Main window stopped
responding if directory listing with
with file with suspicious name.
- Bug fix: No overwrite
confirmation when dropping local files to local panel of Commander
- Bug fix: Local and remote panels
were inconsistently sorted by extension.
- Bug fix: The Update
subdirectories checkbox of Keep remote directory up to date did
not apply to synchronization on start.
- Bug fix: When changing directory
with FTP failed
due to new remote path being different to requested one, respective
error message missed to report a cause.
- Bug fix: Remembered password of
main session was in some cases reused to authenticate tunnel session
for background transfers.
- Bug fix: Blank lines of command
output were not shown in console window.
- Bug fix: Button-like controls
disappeared when accelerators were about to be shown on Windows
- Bug fix: Last modification date
was not shown in local file panel with some rare system date/time
- Bug fix: Transfer to temporary
file was disabled when transferring file to/from editor.
- Bug fix: Overwrite confirmation
prompt was showing timestamps not adjusted for
- Bug fix: Failure while uploading
file when timestamp of remote file was not retrieved with
- Bug fix: WinSCP hanged when
FTP connection was
closed while waiting for reply to keepalive.
- Bug fix:
scheduled for execution just before connection is closed was
executed out of the order after reconnect.
Internet and communication
Product page: here