TED Notepad is a growing freeware text editor. It looks almost like a small Notepad, but is more and more fertile in innovative features, text-processing functions and other advanced tools. All of them on hotkeys; all designed for quick advanced editing and text cold-working. This light-weight portable notepad replacement fits on any USB flash disk and loads instantly with no installation required. Daily writing of notes, lists, scripts or even code can get even easier than you thought.
+ Added: Fullscreen mode.
+ Added: Spawn New Window feature.
+ Added: Option for Longest completion in Complete Word feature.
+ Added: Option for Ignore case in Complete Word feature.
+ Added: Option to rotate the Search over the edge of the document.
- Fixed: Invalid characters in Suggest filename from first line.
- Fixed: Favorites menu not numbered with accelerator keys.
- Fixed: Unique Lines and Unique Lines with Ignore case interchanged.
- Fixed: Number of Favorites menu items unnecessarily limited to 10.
- Fixed: Could not Delete Line when there was only one line left in the
- Fixed: Remove Empty Lines tool, which could result in crash.
* Size of the printing font and printing margins modified.
* When a loaded file has no newlines, the default newline type is assumed.
* When a loaded file is empty (zero length), the default encoding is
* XML/HTML Tag tool adds newlines to the content, if used on multiple lines.
* Recent Files recollection option removed from the Settings.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 5.4.1 Size: 162KB Works on: Windows