Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
* #2780260 - "add <Enter> key to open Proc Properties"
* #2780277 - "add <ENTER> to shortcut list for default action"
* #2781625 - "System Idle Process should not have network connections"
* #2784954 - "Ctrl+F find DLLs and not just Handles"
* Customizable tray icons - CPU History, CPU Usage, I/O History,
Commit History and Physical Memory History
* Base Priority, Start Time, and CPU Time columns
* "Terminate Process Tree"
* Can close TCP connections
* Process tree loads instantly
* Process properties (appears to) loads faster
* Decreased CPU usage
* Significantly less memory usage, especially when opening
* Thread termination now prompts
* Implemented Esc to close windows
* Cycles, Page Priority and I/O Priority in process statistics
* Integrity, I/O priority and page priority columns
* Windows are protected from being offscreen when they load
* Process property window locations are now saved
* The main window dimensions are saved when exiting minimized
* Enabled Reduce Working Set for multiple processes at a time
* Hides Process Hacker network connections by default
* #2782808 - "Exception generated when CPU History is set to first column."
* #2784922 - "Hidden processes window: window location not remembered"
* #2784924 - "Network connections: process's icon not shown"
* Unhandled exception when process properties is closed within 100ms of
* Handle filter took a while to start up
* Forgot to add sorting for Private WS, Shared WS and Shareable WS
* dbghelp warnings were not being shown the first time process
* Random file-object-related BSODs
* Increased PID limit in Hidden Processes to 65536
* Inaccurate I/O Total rates when using a refresh interval other than
* Incorrect thread start addresses
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 188.8.131.52 Size: 955KB Works on: Windows