Spider Player supports nearly thirty audio formats including most popular ones. You can use it to play music from your audio collection, stream files from the Internet and listen to Internet radio.
Spider Player can rip CDs, convert any supported files to different formats and record Internet radio with no quality loss. All essential features, like ten-band graphic equalizer with various presets, local and global hotkeys support, playlist and favorites editors, are present too. Internal 32-bit sound processing adds extra clarity and fidelity to playback, even if your sound card is not capable of output in such resolution.
- "Save stream as a single file" radio recording option (PRO feature)
- Radio directory: better handling of busy Shoutcast/Icecast servers
- advanced title formatting similar to Winamp and Foobar2000
(highly experimental, only a subset of features is implemented)
- crashes and memory leaks caused by the Favorites editor
- new and updated translations
- latest versions of input plugins
- installer no longer has the option to download a MIDI SoundFont
(required for MIDI playback), due to high bandwidth it generates;
please read our wiki tutorials on SoundFonts:
Product page: here