Flock pulls all of your favorite people, places and content together in a convenient view and delivers a more personal experience of the web, where its users are more easily connected to what's important to them.
New Features in 2.5
- Based on the Firefox 3 technology, providing a faster, safer, and more
stable web surfing experience.
- Incorporated Mozilla's 3.0.10 patch for Firefox.
- Facebook Chat has been integrated as an Instant Messaging service.
Facebook Chat User Guide
- Twitter features in the People Sidebar have undergone a complete
overhaul, and now allow for several new options.
- Twitter Live Results have been added to the search chrome.
- Twitter Search widget has been added to MyWorld.
Twitter Search User Guide
- FlockCast has been integrated as a new feature in Facebook, allowing you
to easily broadcast your actions from around the web directly onto your
FlockCast User Guide
- Bebo has been integrated as a People service.
- Corrupted data cache issue with the Lucene folder is now fixed
- Magnolia service support has been removed.
- Cooliris and Google Toolbar can now be installed in Flock 2.5 .
- Search engine icon now only appears when Flock detects a search engine
on the web page.
- Digg Man has been removed from the default chrome. To re-enable it,
please right-click on the toolbar (ctrl-click on Mac), choose Customize, and
drag and drop the Digg Man icon into the toolbar.
- Due to a compatibility issue, the Dublin and MyBlue themes will be
disabled after migrating to Flock 2.5 .
- Fixed the issue where Flock could not be set as the default browser.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to add a favorite with the star
- Fixed the issue where large amounts of friends would not load in the
Flickr People Sidebar.
- Fixed the issue where the list of YouTube friends was not properly
- Fixed the issue where no edits could be made in the QuickUploader.
- Fixed the issue where Favorites Menu>Feeds did not open the Feeds
- Fixed the issue where Flickr new media notifications keep notifying of
the same new media.
Internet and communication
Windows, Mac, Linux
Product page: here