PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Windows 7 Operating system now supported.
- Improvements to CPU speed measurement for a system in a low power state.
- Specific changes for when BurnInTest is under WinPE:
- The HDD information is now included for WinPE.
- Graphics and USB system information sections have been removed as the
information is not available under WinPE.
- The automatically select disk drives and optical drives options will now
not select the X: drive (the WinPE RAM drive).
- Corrected a bug where the test duration could be changed when starting a
- Corrected a failure in the 3D test under a low video memory scenario.
- Improvements to Standard RAM test under very low memory scenarios.
- New trace level 1 error logging for CPU errors.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 build 1009
Product page: here