The Ultimate System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite.
- Improved the Debug Log system to show more information about the
- Improved the internal safety mechanisms of the product to make sure
problems like the invalid backup creation of the build 550 will not ever
- Fixed a bug that caused PowerTools to sometimes get stuck on an eternal
window refresh loop.
- Fixed a bug that caused Registry Compactor not to be 100% compatible
with 64 bit versions of Vista or XP, it now is. If you have used the feature
in these systems, there is no need to worry, nothing went wrong, you only
might have not compacted all the possible registry storage files.
- Improved the compatibility of the product and 64 bit versions of
Windows. The program can now be fully used under 64 bit OS. Only remaining
problem is that under 64 bit OS the Directory Selection used in many tools
does not work properly.
- Added more options to Registry Cleaner's Advanced Options tab.
- Improved the way the Registry Cleaner shows information when removing
data and scanning.
- Fixed a bug that caused the program sometimes not to display the list of
available translations in the Quick Tutorial.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused the Tools menu of the main window not
to be updated if user changed the program's language.
- Improved the quality of the error fixing features of the Registry
Cleaner, this means that the program is now able to more accurate find
errors and fixes for them, and not only delete the invalid data.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Registry Manager to show empty Open With
Menu and Search Menu lists under Windows XP.
- Fixed a bug that caused SafetyNetV2 error(s) to be shown during a
- Improved the way the program uses Windows Task Bar, now all the main
program windows are listed in Windows Task Bar to allow individual windows
to be minimized and restored easily.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here