IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all !
- Expert Witness Format image-file support (*.E01, *.S01, *.L01)
- Improved support for Japanese text in DVD-VR Label and Title
- Implemented *.orf file-type recognition for found files based on their
- Implemented *.ncd file-type recognition for found files based on their
- "Do not bother me with this message" option in message when going online
- Command line parameters: "/nodrives" and "/nosplash"
- Improved error message when it's impossible to open or create a file
- Improved font support in the editor window when displaying text other
than sector view
- Do not prompt to make a CUE file if the actual image file was deleted
- The Windows shell command "extract" will now start with "/nodrives"
- Various other GUI improvements
- The program now prompts to overwrite a resource-fork-only file on an
NTFS system (rare situation)
- Fixed double prompt for action when NTFS stream(s) and the main
file would contain read errors
- When tracks are dragged and extracted, but are split into muliple files,
all subfiles are now moved as well from the Drag temp folder to the final
- Fixed very rare instance where aborting extraction of a track would
cause the next track to be skipped entirely
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here