Slim Browser is a multiple-site browser based on tab-page interface. It incorporates a large collection of wonderful features like recoverable popup killer, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist/whitelist filtering.
- Fixed bug with scripting inside frames from a different domain. The
built-in form filler and keyword highlight tool is now able to step into
subframes from another domain.
- Included a larger predefined black list into universal url filter.
- Added "Search in Current Site" into Edit menu.
- Added support for the prompting of search suggestions with the
- Fixed bug for google and babelfish translator.
- Bug fix: open multiple home pages when clicking the homepage button.
- New shortcut key: ctrl+T to create a new tab (ctrl+N still works for the
- Added support to clean history by a single domain name (accessible from
menu tools->privacy->clean trace by domain)
- Changed default scriptpad file type to jscript.
- Fixed bug with script pad when viewing html file source code. Added
file-type auto-detect capability.
- Added script error status indicator.
- Support up to 1024 autologin entries.
- Added spell check as toolbar button. You can customize the toolbar to
add this new button.
Internet and communication
4.12 Build 007
Product page: here