With dual panels and tabs, Risingware Exp+ 2.0.b seamlessly integrates most essential software into one, including a web browser based on Trident (IE) layout engine, a Windows Explorer replacement, and some handy utilities, to bring you fun and ultimate efficiency. It is available for both free use and paid use.
In other words, Risingware Exp+ integrates a multi-process web browser, a dual-panel file manager, and utilities, which is a super explorer providing single access to your desktop, the web and productivity.
- Blocking Pop-ups
You can pre-config pop-ups to be inquired, blocked, or showed when browsing
- Creating Exceptions for Web Filter
Besides general web filtering rules, including pop-ups, images, Script,
ActiveX, and Java Applet, and so forth, you can create an exception per
- One click to Open Tab's Last page or Next page
to Opposite Panel
Besides switching tab back or forward, you can open its last page or next
page to opposite panel from drop-down menu of "Back" or "Forward" button at
- Storing History Search Paths for Advanced File
Starting from this release, "Search Path" field will store its value, you
can retrieve previous paths from drop-down menu.
- Using System Tip instead of Message Dialog When
Browsing a Web Page
You can decide whether use system tip or not when the web page you are
browsing tries to pop-up a message dialog.
- Fixing a problem of incomplete display of folder
path in "Latest Viewed Tabs" in Exp+ Start Page.
- Fixing a problem from last version that Navigation
Panel cannot be widened while fixed.
- Fixing a problem of restoring files to a wrong
destination path when choosing a path other than default one through
right-clicking a backup project in "Preview Backup File" within Navigation
- Fixing a problem of error message occurring by
clicking "Advanced File Search" button while current tab is a backup tab.
- Please note that if you check both "Auto-filling a
form with previously filled data" and "Enable Scripts" options in Exp+ Setup
Center in this release, the "Enable Scripts" function may work improperly .
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here